A Clear Understanding: This is a swingers lifestyle party. You must be at least 21 years of age to attend. At Hotel Parties,There will be open sexual acts of all kinds involving consenting adults. You were aware of this based on the nature of the information provided when you were invited to this party. If you are offended by nudity or any kind of possible combination of multiple men and women engaged in acts that are sexual in nature, then DO NOT ENTER! While most forms of sexual activity are allowed, there are of course some limitations, i.e. No kiddies, No animals, and No violence! If there are other limitations to the sexual expression of members allowed at any given party, such information will be included in the invitations.
In exchange for participation in the activity of an organized private hotel party organized by Open Instincts and the operators doing business under the Open Instincts brand and/or use of the property, facilities, and services of Open Instincts and/or the contracted hotel/event premises. I agree for myself and accompanying members of my family and friends when applicable to the following:
I/We understand that this event is a swingers lifestyle party. You are aware based on the information provided that you are entering a private event of your own free will and without solicition. If you are offended by nudity or open sexual acts, DO NOT ENTER! This event is organized for the purpose of sexual expression for those in the swing lifestyle in a private party setting. You will encounter all types of sexual expression in the form of witnessing open sex acts between any combination of consenting adults.
I/We state that the aformentioned activity is not offensive to Me/Us.
I/We agree to observe all posted rules and warnings, and further agree to follow any oral instructions or directions given by a Open Instincts host.
I/We must be 21 years of age to enter.
I/We agree not to disclose the event location to anyone. Open Instincts is not open to the public. By attending events as a screened and approved attendee, you are hereby granted membership to our private party group. Members are granted access to events by paying for a "ticket" that is the members donation to the cost of expenses incurred by the operators of the event and associated private members only club /party group.
"Ticket" fees are specifically NOT paid for observation or sexual activity that you may engage in while attending any event, meeting, or party organized by Open Instincts . Prostitution is illegal and exchange of money for sex in strictly prohibited. All participates agree that any acts you engage in are of your own free will and an expression of your sexuality without expectation of any form of payment, favor, or deed in return. You also agree not to solicit such in return for any act you perform. Illegal activity will be reported to authorities. No one is obligated to participate in any activity whatsoever.
I/We agree that our participation at a Open Instincts party is for our own personal and private purpose of enjoyment. I/We are not attending for the purpose of soliciting other for any illegal purpose, conducting any sort of legal or otherwise investigatory purpose including but not limited to criminal, news reporting, or research and have no official capacity as an attendee.
I/We agree as members of a private group that we will not disclose any information relative to the group or events including, but, not limited to identities of members, event locations, membership policies, or any other details of the organizers, members, or events for any purpose. Any disclosure by any individual or entity of such private information will be considered a violation of privacy and I/We am aware that Open Instincts and/or the members thereof will be entitled to damages for any result of such a disclosure.
I/We agree that we will not drink and drive! I/We have been offered the option of reserving a room at the host hotel and/or been notified and made aware of alternate accommodations within reasonable walking distance of the event location. I/We understand the dangers of operating a vehicle when impaired and farther state that in the event that I/We make the stupid decision to ignore the law and sound advice given to us now, we are solely responsible for this wreck less decision and the consequences and hold Open Instincts for harmless of fault or liability due to My/Our actions if we leave impaired. Please arrange for a designated driver if you do not plan to stay the night.
Open Instincts does not sale alcohol. Events are BYOB or alcohol offered for sales is offered by the venue under it's own license where applicable. BYOB events require that you bring your alcohol with you and take it away when you leave. Unused or unclaimed bottles will be discarded. Any item or service offered by Open Instincts including mixers, condiments, cups, and volunteers that store and/or serve your drinks to you as a courtesy are free of charge. Our staff members are volunteers and services are optional. I/We hold Open Instincts harmless to liability for your consumption of alcohol at an event if we take advantage of this free service.
I/We understand that only designated areas that are clearly marked as private areas are clothing optional. The hotel lobby and outdoor areas ARE NOT private areas and you must be fully dressed when outside private areas. This rule is strictly enforced by security. Sex in public is not allowed. Any act beyond a french kiss is considered a sexual act.
I/We understand that Open Instincts is not responsible for lost/stolen items.
Photography/Video is only allowed in designated photo areas.
No Means No! If you approach anyone at our this event whom declines your advances, do not ask again, do not pressure, do not attempt to coerce, Any such behavior will result in termination of membership and expulsion from the event with no refund.
You are responsible for your hotel room. You have the right to deny access to anyone and if asked to leave someone's room, you must do so immediately. Each guest is responsible for their own room and any damages, cleaning fees, and/or any charges assessed by the hotel for incidentals is the sole responsibility of the party that has booked the room and not of Open Instincts or the organizers.
NO DRAMA!! You are here to mingle and party with like-minded friends and any action that could jeopardize the enjoyment of the group as a whole in any form may result in removal from the event at the discretion of the organizers and staff.
I/We assume responsibility for our actions that may cause damages to persons, self, or property and hold Open Instincts harmless of fault in the circumstances of such an event. Sex toys, bondage gear, alcoholic beverages, or any other equipment or any other devices or substances are the property of the guests who bring them. If you choose to partake in any such activity or accept drinks from others, you do so at your own risk.
I recognize that the above described activities do come with an inherent risk and I assume full responsibility for any loss or personal injury to myself or to others caused by my actions.
We have the right to deny access to anyone for any reason.
Weapons, Drugs, and/or illegal activity is strictly prohibited.
Click to email us or you can contact Bobby at 678-544-1014 if you have questions about our group or events. Please text for the fastest response.
Open Instincts was founded as a party group for like minded couples to get together and enjoy the freedom of open sexual expression together in a comfortable private party atmosphere. Since our conception, our parties have grown to include couples from 15 different states and 2 other countries! So, we have grown to be one of the biggest lifestyle promoters in the southeast and have expanded our events for our members to include many new options for getting together as a group. The important connection between us all is our desire for any opportunity to get together with a group of friends in a clean, safe, lifestyle friendly environment. Our group brings together the best of what lifestyle has to offer. We have the most diverse group in the lifestyle welcoming couples of all shapes, sizes, races, age groups, and swing status. Our emphasis is on quality members who make great friends and party mates. Monogamy is a social construct and not a biologically driven one. Humans are not designed to mate for life. All the pills, potions and psycho analysis on this issue do not change the facts. Our instincts are to enjoy a variety of experiences with more than 1 sexual partner. Open Instincts provides the perfect place for consenting adult couples that have decided to give in together to their most primal desires while building stronger relationships through participation in the swing lifestyle. Open communication, mutual respect, and a passion to live life to the fullest are key to a happy lifestyle adventure! Enjoy yours with us at Open Instincts...Where Imaginations Run Wild!
Our gatherings are meant to be fun for all. No matter your swing status, you will find that we have something for you in our group. We have standards for admittance that you will find create a comfortable environment for everyone. We do not allow single males and we require all who attend act in a way that shows respect to others and your mate. We want to have epic parties with the best drama free group of friends we can build along the way. We organize these events as a way of getting us all together for a great time in a great venue. We are doing this for fun! So, leave your worries behind and cum join us. But, have your limits and boundaries established before you attend. Don't drink more than you can handle and let the ladies lead the way. Those who act in a way that disrupts the event or breaks the rules will be removed. Full rules are posted below.
We have partnered with the best social sites in the lifestyle. Join our guest lists on the sites listed here for discounts and to see who's going! Join our Open Instincts group or community on the sites for forums, notifications, and pre-party flirting. Open Instincts members can get a free trial with full access on all the best sites by clicking the links provided. Be sure to send us a friend request! We will certainly accept ;)
For those that have been reaching out regarding the status of the event on August 14th-15th, we appreciate your patience on receiving info. As always, we speak from the heart when communicating with you. We hope you will read this entire message for an important update. This will be the last update for a while. So, forgive us that its so long.
So, here's the deal.... (my dad used to say that when he was about to break it down for me)
It really sucks to have what you love to do stripped away by circumstances beyond your control. We all have that in common right now. For us, this year has been very scary in terms of the decisions that have to be made. We have been holding out hope through the rescheduling of the entire year so far. We do this for our living and the impact to us personally by being closed all year has been very significant. If we were able to make decisions now based on our need for revenue alone, the answers would be very clear. But its not as simple as that.
Open Instincts has always been committed to providing a secure and safe environment for fun, freedom, entertainment, and most importantly privacy. Our goal is that you can come to the event knowing you are in good hands and can just let go and have fun. We take this responsibility very seriously.
We have real concerns about being able to honor these commitments under the current circumstances. We are not into mixing pleasure and politics. We take no sides as an organization. The concerns listed below are relevant to ALL our members and guests and we make our decisions accordingly.
1. Party Atmosphere - We like our parties to be a place you can be wild and free. When guests walk in, they greet each other with kisses and hugs. Clothing is optional along with everything else you decide to partake in during your weekend. We have serious concerns about the ability to provide a "normal" party atmosphere and also follow safety guidelines – whether they are are being mandated, recommended, or simply are common sense.
2. Guidelines - The latest guidelines in Georgia include a recommendation to wear masks indoors where six-foot social distance cannot be maintained and discourage gatherings of more than fifty people in any common space (such as in a ballroom or around a pool). The Georgia Governor’s current executive order providing these guidelines (https://georgia.gov/covid-19-coronavirus-georgia/covid-19-state-services-georgia/covid-19-unite-stop-spread) expires on July 31st and we expect it will be replaced by another, similar executive or even more restrictive order that will be in effect on the dates of our planned August event.
3. Health Concerns - Most people that contract COVID-19 will not end up in the hospital and some may never even know they contracted it. People have to go out and buy groceries and many will choose to do other things that may involve some level of increased risk over remaining at home. Everyone has the freedom to make their own decisions. I don't know what the odds are that someone could get sick at an event like the one we have planned and end up in the hospital. I do know that it will be impossible to require that everyone follow the advice of doctors and officials at a swingers party. If the worst case were to occur and even one of our staff, members, or guests were to fall seriously ill or die from COVID-19 contracted at our event, we would not be able to forgive ourselves even though we took every possible measure to prevent it.
4. Privacy Concerns - Last week, I was forwarded an article about a group in the Midwest that were due to have a sold out hotel takeover. The local media was made aware of the event was and the resulting news story was not friendly to the lifestyle (https://www.abc57.com/news/officials-concerned-over-planned-sold-out-swinger-party-at-roseland-hotel). If something similar were to happen with our planned August event, am worried that it would be a much bigger, potentially even a national, story given how Georgia currently is in the COVID-19 spotlight. If the worst were to happen, the privacy our members and guests could be compromised. I wouldn’t put it past the media to set up cameras on the public sidewalk between the road and the hotel entrance fixed on the front door of the hotel just hoping to capture video of some of the people attending such a salacious event to run on the evening news. I have also heard from other promoters that have actually been threatened with exposure to the media and health authorities for their decision to move forward with their planned parties.
5. The Resulting Decision - The circumstances created by COVID-19 and its resulting fallout have resulted in a situation where we cannot be certain we can hold an August event that lives up to our the highest priorities for our members and guests. Current circumstances will not last forever and we will deliver you the event you are owed as soon as we possibly can. We keep excellent records and have a spreadsheet with all total credit amounts for each customer, and those credits never will expire. We will post the next event as soon as we can move forward knowing that we can ensure health and privacy while still providing you the amazing lifestyle party experience you have come to expect from us. Those holding a credit will be notified first of a scheduled event and given the opportunity to use your credit. Combo ticket options that included a room will be honored to include the room on future events as well. We would love to be able to post up a party in September or even post our Halloween Party for Oct 23-24 and confidently say "we'll see you there." But, we are not going to post another event or sell another ticket to anything that we aren't absolutely positive we can deliver.
6. Will We Survive? - Ultimately, our survival as event producers and our ability to deliver you that event rests in your hands. If we have to issue large numbers of refunds we will lose our ticket processor and will not be able to host large scale quality events in the future. We can't provide the quality hotels and amenities you expect without the ability to sell advance tickets to cover the enormous costs of doing so that have to be paid in advance of arrival. We ask you all to please hold your tickets as credits and trust that we will deliver the event we owe you. We sincerely appreciate your patience and support through this difficult time.
We hope you all stay safe. We miss you all very much. We are sorry that we are disappointing many of you that were looking forward to each event that hasn't happened. We hope you understand the difficult decisions we are making and that we are trying our best to simply do what's right. Please reply with any questions or concerns.